Having been a trade Main/Subcontractor in Macau for over a decade now with the launch of Junpam Engineering Company Limited in 2007, we have now developed a fitting-out contractors in this region providing specialized fitting-out services in Macau, China, Hong Kong, Philippines and Dubai. We are very proud of our earned reputation for completing a great variety of prestigious fitting-out, FF&E and A&A projects which were executed in a timely and quality manner to meet with all our clients’ satisfaction. The projects were completed for well-recognised companies like landmark development in Macau, Venetian Cotai, Sands Macau, MGM Grand Cotai Macau, Wynn Tower Macau, Studio City Cotai Macau and City of Dreams Cotai Macau.
Our team of professional staff who have been participating in projects of different scale and nature internationally for Junpam has continued to earn our Clients trust and recognition which has developed into long-lasting relationships. Our clients have grown to expect the best on-job services with total project solutions throughout the project delivery.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to form “Meaningful Long-Term Partnerships, resulting in innovative, cost-effective and quality construction, exceeding our customers’ expectations in a safe environment.”
Our Vision Statement
Our Vision statement is to be the preferred Construction Company Developer of choice in Macau and Internationally.
A company that our customers trust and want to work with and our employees are proud to work for.
Our Team Values
- We work together towards our common goals.
- We take responsibility and are accountable for own actions.
- We communicate with respect and honesty.
- We are committed to our people.
- We are committed to Continuous Improvement.
- We are committed to seeking win/win solutions for all involved.
- We are dedicated to our Clients outcomes.
- We value, build and nurture our existing and new relationships.
- We build trust and confidence by giving support and guidance.
- We are able to accept and manage and embrace change
- We are highly adaptable, to variable projects sizes.
- We seek to understand and deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Junpam staff take care of each other, ensuring safe work practices both in the office and site.
- We want our contractors and clients to feel safe when working with us.
- Junpam embodies safe work principals.
Our Company’s Integrated Management System Policy was implemented to achieve total client satisfaction through delivering of high-quality solutions on prestigious fit-out projects with our commitment to the best time, cost and quality by exerting our in-depth field knowledge.
We are committed to complying with the applicable statutory, regulatory and other requirements, and implementing pollution prevention measures and the use of sustainable resource to protect the environment. Our quality we achieve through the development\, implementation and maintenance of an Integrated Management System in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2007 and ISO 45001: 2018.
As a company, we are committed to train our staff and to ensure that the Integrated Management System is fully understood by all levels of staff, effectively implemented, maintained and continuously improved in the search of total quality excellence.
Air conditioning and ventilation system installation include all air heat exchange system, air-water heat exchange system, full water heat exchange system, refrigeration/freezing system, heat pump, and heat recovery system, ventilation pipe engineering, energy recovery loop use system, automatic control System, etc.
People-oriented, science and technology pioneer, promote the development of steel structure green housing industry. Steel structure residential product integration supplier, steel structure product supplier, steel structure residential product integration supplier, steel structure construction contractor.
Please contact our professional team to provide free consultation/consulting services and ask the consultants for professional advice! Quote or request a catalogue.